Posted: April 26, 2017
- Position: Cleaner (Janitorial) | full-time temporary (1 year) position
- Employer: WorkSafe BC
- Location: Richmond
- Closing date: May 18, 2017
The WorkSafe BC Facilities division is looking for a service-oriented individual to join the janitorial team for a temporary assignment of approximately one year. As a member of the janitorial team you’ll be
responsible for carrying out a variety of light and heavy cleaning duties in an assigned area of the
main office in Richmond.
Your duties as a cleaner include light and heavy cleaning duties. The work duties are assigned on a regular, rotating cleaning schedule that includes vacuuming, dusting, polishing, cleaning washrooms and lounge areas, disinfecting equipment, stripping, wet-mopping, sweeping and waxing floors, collecting and sorting recyclable products, emptying garbage cans, removing garbage and waste, cleaning windows and washing walls, and sweeping parking lots and sidewalks.
Education and experience
- A Building Service Worker Diploma or Certificate
- A minimum of 18 months of directly related cleaning experience
- Current knowledge and an understanding of Workplace Hazardous Material Information Systems
For complete details on the position and instructions how to apply, see the linked document: Posting details