Posted: February 17, 2017
- Position: Instructor – Therapeutic Recreation Aide (Gerontology)
- Employer: Community & Continuing Education, School District 41 (Burnaby)
- Location: Burnaby
- Deadline: February 24, 2017
The Continuing Education Division of the Burnaby School District is currently accepting applications for instructor positions within the Therapeutic Recreation Aide (Gerontology) program.
1. Changes in the Body with Aging
2. Dementia Theory
3. Practical Approach to Dementia
– Strong interpersonal communication skills
– Teaching experience with adult students
– Education/working experience in the field of Therapeutic Recreation, Nursing or other related fields
– Highly responsible and energetic, able to motivate and inspire adult students
Must be available to teach 9:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday. The 3 courses fall within the period of March 8, 2017 to April 22, 2017.
Please submit your resume by February 24, 2017 to email@example.com.
We thank all individuals for their interest; however, only selected applicants will be contacted.