JOB BOARD FOR CURRENT STUDENTS AND GRADUATES
To submit a posting, email the complete details as a pdf file or Word document to BurnabyCCE@burnabyschools.ca. Please include a detailed job description, list of required qualifications, the application deadline and contact details for submitting an application. Employers please note that postings on this website are open to the public; ensure that job applicants have the required certifications from Burnaby School Board’s Community & Continuing Education Department.
Burnaby Community & Continuing Education does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the job postings listed below. For further information on any of the postings, please contact the employers directly.
Attn Building Service Workers!
COIT Services, the World’s most trusted specialty in-home cleaning company, with over 70 years in business is hiring! We are currently seeking permanent 4 full time employees as Vinyl Floor Care specialists in our Commercial Services division (strip,clean,wax and polish vinyl floors.
This position requires you to be available to work – WEEKDAY EVENINGS from 8pm to 4am.
Industry experience is required but we may make an exception for the right individual.
Who is the right individual? You must be:
· Customer Service focused – able to deliver top quality SERVICE
· Keen eye for detail and satisfaction in a job well done
· Have a valid driver’s license
· Able to lift up to 60lbs
· Able to troubleshoot / self manage your time
· Our technicians can expect to make between 40-60k annually and we also offer:
· the use of company van – and all related expenses are included
· Company cell phone
· extended medical and dental
· The ability to write your own paycheque: earn commission or a healthy guaranteed salary – whichever is greater!
· bonus also available
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org com, or fax 604 437 0630.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent