You are welcome to attend a free information session to speak to an advisor in person.
The Accounting and Payroll Administration program will provide a thorough working knowledge of fundamental accounting, bookkeeping and payroll procedures. The program provides the skills necessary to administer payroll and to maintain manual or computerized accounting records.
This program is ideal for someone with some office administrative assistant or clerical experience who would like to move to a position in bookkeeping, accounting or payroll. It is also useful for someone who needs to manage the finances of their own business.
The program includes the following courses:
- Business Office Communications
- Microsoft Excel – Level 1
- Microsoft Excel – Level 2
- Sage 50 Computerized Accounting – Level 1
- Sage 50 Computerized Accounting – Level 2
- QuickBooks – Level 1
- QuickBooks – Level 2
- Job Search (required for full time students only)