Administrative Assistant Certificate
For full details about this program, please attend a FREE INFORMATION SESSION. Click here for dates/times of upcoming information sessions.
OverviewPrerequisitesGraduation requirementsFuture employment
The Administrative Assistant program will provide the skills to succeed as an administrative assistant, receptionist or clerical worker in the corporate world.
The program includes the following courses:
- Business Office Communications
- Office Skills for Valuable Employees
- Computer Keyboarding
- Microsoft Word – Level 1
- Microsoft Word – Level 2
- Microsoft Excel – Level 1
- Microsoft Excel – Level 2
- Microsoft PowerPoint Workshop
- Windows File Management
- Job Search
- Students with no computer experience should take a basic computer vourse before starting this program; we recommend our course Getting Started with Computers before enrolling in this program
Graudates of this program can use their skills in a variety of corporate offices, including such positions as Administrative Assistant, Receptionist and Clerical.
The Job Search component will help transition students to their new career.